My name is Richard Lee and I'm a t-shaped designer with 13 years of experience. Former lead creative director at Infinite Impression also a co-founder of mobile product startup Pocuno based in Singapore.
I'm a detail junkie! Focused on product, IxD, visual, user exprience and interface design of application and website, animation design, illustration, photography and front-end development.
At a company where I can work on challenging problems and meaningful causes. I care about bringing great design to huge audiences and making people's lives easier. That's why I'd love to be a part of an innovative tech company.
Is about convincing people to do things. I’ve made everything from websites to billboard ads. I can be very convincing.
Voice and tone
A good brand needs to be honest, it needs to create a promise that can be delivered on. And yes, that's what I do.
I work with amazing companies to create products that make our lives better, easier, more convenient and all that jazz.
I focus on creating unique UX by the right brain stimulation. My designs go in line with your business strategy and contribute to its growth.
User Interface and Experience Design
Brand and Marketing Development
Adobe After Effects
2014 - Present
Shoptima - Creative Director2017 - Present (Singapore)
Management of creative team to work in harmony with the other agency departments.
Pocuno - Co Founder2015 - 2018 (Singapore)
• The second startup experience in my working life.
• Led design team for 1 year. In company from early days before product idea was born.
• Crafted, designed, optimized, and implemented interfaces, interactions, and experiences, from scratch, for website, blog, iOS, Android apps, landing pages...
• Collaborated closely with software engineer on ideation, research, and app design to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
• Developing work plans, documentation, managing deadlines and coordination of project team activities.
• Perform primary role in proposing UX strategy and tactics to clients.
• Produce documentation pertaining to digital solutions planning and design including business requirements, information architecture, wireframes, user stories map, UML flow diagrams and other specifications for iOS and Android .
• Generate click-through prototypes for the purposes of modeling, communicating and demonstrating key aspects of the user experience.
• Design logos, corporate identity, grid layout polyphonic publications and other art and design solutions.
Infinite Impression - Creative DirectorFeb 2014 - Dec 2014 (Beijing, China)
I'm working very closely with Infinite Impression as a part of both the product and the marketing team. I led a design team in order to perform a rebranding of the company along with an updated website design while communicating with software engineer to ensure efficiency and consistency. Working as an integrated part of the team, my role includes various disciplines ranging from User Interface and Interaction Design and Research, and successfully handling all interface and experience design for both the customer-facing product as well as the yacht owner platform and messaging system. I also ensured creative consistency across all verticals, working with an external digital agency on the marketing visuals, online and offline, to helping with the brand strategy, company culture and vision.
2005 - 2013
innofidei - Senior UI/UX DesignerJul 2013 - Oct 2013 (Nanjing, China)
As the senior UI/UX Designer, I was responsible for the user interface and interaction design of the company product across all mediums. I successfully planned and executed the redesign and relaunch of the widely acclaimed web application, after performing research on the target market, analyzing the design goal in communication with the product team, as well as going through rapid iterations of prototyping, wireframing and both online as well as offline user testing.
Diamond Star - Art DirectorMar 2011 - Jul 2013 (Beijing, China)
• Created user experience for two mobile games: Shanghai 1930 and Owl my baby (iOS and Android)
• Collaborated closely with software engineer on ideation, research, and game design.
• Crafted 100+ fully interactive prototypes and made game user interfaces.
• User tested and collected feedback on mobile / game conferences and events, using game prototypes.
• Illustrated, designed and animated characters.
• Composed, designed and implemented all graphics, animations, music, and SFX.
• Created motion graphics and videos for Reflect Yoself, Colors, Climb, Color Tiles, Gravity Tap.
• Designed and developed website, game assets, app store graphics, press kits, company and game brand identities.
• Optimized (ASO, SEO) and made information architecture for appstore and website.
MAE - Principal UI/UX DesignerJul 2010 - Mar 2011 (Taipei, Taiwan)
The first startup experience in my working life, I have worked with MobileAppsExpress since the initial product launch, handling the product design across different verticals and mediums, overviewing the brand identity as well as the marketing touch points, and consulting on user experience and interaction design. Having successfully integrated with the team, I served as the primary product designer, helping the product mature.
Ariea - Freelance DesignerJan 2005 - Present (Shanghai, China)
• In 13 years worked for more than 100 clients.
• Designed websites, application interfaces, mobile apps, logos, presentations, games, posters, books, business cards, CD covers, ads, banners, flyers, t-shirts, packaging.
• Illustrated icons, logos, graphics, characters, fonts.
• Created motion graphics, drew animations, crafted interactive presentations, music videos.
• Developed and coded websites.
- Address 47 Kallang Pudding Road #10-15 Singapore
- Phone (SG)+65 8666-1126 / (TW)+886 976365603
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wechat imoosmoth
- Skype mixmixmouse